Testosterone is the primary reason why men produce sperm and have Adam’s apples. It’s also why men develop more "masculine" features like bulging muscles, a deep voice, broad shoulders and a hairy chest.
After age 30, most men experience a gradual decline in testosterone.
When a man has low testosterone, or hypogonadism, he may experience reduced libido, low sperm count, enlarged or swollen breast tissue. Over time, these symptoms may increase loss of body hair, muscle bulk, strength as well as increase body fat.
- Through its main active ingredient, Icariin, inhibits the activity of the PDE5, which blocks dilation of the arteries in the penis. This active ingredient allows blood to fill the arteries and the three cylinders in the penis and create an erection. The main prescription medication for ED works in much the same way.
- It is thought to improve circulation by thinning the blood, helping the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), sharpening the memory, and boosting energy.
-Tongkat Ali Extract
- May improve sperm motility and concentration, boosting male fertility
- Is often claimed to boost athletic performance and increase muscle mass. This is because it contains compounds called quassinoids, including eurycomaoside, eurycolactone, and eurycomanone, which may help your body use energy more efficiently, reduce fatigue, and improve endurance.
-Saw palmetto Extract
- Works by decreasing the activity of an enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), another sex hormone, helping preserve testosterone levels in the body.
- Contains the antioxidants epicatechin and methyl gallate — compounds that prevent damage to cells, decrease inflammation, and protect against chronic disease.
- Supply growth and repair factors for the testes gland, which produces testosterone.
- Has been used in cases of male impotency and to increase sperm count.
-Wild Yam extract
- Contains a chemical called diosgenin which can influence the production of several useful hormones in humans, such as estrogen or dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA).
- May help regulate hormone production by reducing inflammation and improving liver function. This may lead to secondary benefits such as help with muscle growth, libido and sexual function.
- Offers a variety of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, polyphenols and pigments — many of which also act as antioxidants inside your body.
- May help reduce prostate size and treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland in men with BPH.
Allows more free testosterone to bond with proteins in your blood, which can have even more benefits as you age